Technical SEO Auditing Service
Every website needs a strong underlying basis of technical SEO to provide a solid foundation for success.
Gain Valuable Insights
Identify opportunties for improvement
Convert more traffic
Technical SEO provides businesses with the foundation required for long term marketing success. It is often overlooked however it can make all the difference in a competitive industry.
Once implemented, rankings are likely to increase for your overall website. However performing an SEO audit is only part of a broader strategy.
SEO Auditing Services - An Overview:
A crawl report/ site audit will provide insight into some of your site’s errors.
HTTPS status codes
Ensuring HTTPS is in use & all URLs are using it as this is now a direct ranking factor for Google.
Improve Site Load Time
A very important ranking factor ahead of Google's update for Core Web Vitals in May 2021.
What is technical seo audit?
- A technical SEO audit is a process during which you check the technical aspects of your site. It forms an integral first step of my SEO work. It can help you see your website like google does so you can find and fix issues that might be draining away traffic from your website, or even causing Google to penalise it.
Why perform a technical site audit?
- Technical SEO is the first step in your search engine optimisation. Technical work such as optimising site structure and code, preparing meta tags for quicker indexing by crawlers can make all of your other on-site or off-site efforts worthwhile if they are done correctly; however, technical mistakes will cause them to be ineffective no matter how well executed otherwise!
- It can be your chance to do a checkup of the website and explore different ways in which your website may underperform. For instance, if you are not using an XML sitemap onsite this could lead Google crawlers away from finding certain pages that should appear as search engine results for relevant queries.
An seo audit also includes:
- Audit for keyword cannibalization
- Checking your website's robots.txt file
- Performing a Google site search
- Checking for duplicate meta data
- Checking for broken links
- Verifying structured data
- Checking indexing status
- Assessing navigation logic
- Testing internal linking structure
- Checking permanent & temporary re-directs
- Making sure all images are optimised
- Ensuring the website is accessible
- Checking for duplicate content
Contact Josh Today
Would you like to discuss your next SEO project? Contact Josh Willett today for a free 30 minute initial consultation