SEO Consultant London helping your business succeed online
Data driven & ROI focused SEO with Josh Willett.
Do you need to rank higher in Google Search?
Are you losing valuable business to competitors?
Do potential clients struggle to find you online?
If at least one of the answers above is yes then an SEO Consultant is what you need to help you succeed
I have many years of experience in the SEO industry and together with your company can:
- Improve Organic Search Results
- Grow Organic Traffic
- Increase Conversions
- Provide a High Return on Investment (ROI)
Why work with me?
When you decide to work with me, I'll create a thorough and transparent SEO process to help you succeed. You won't get lost in the shuffle like at a large SEO agency where there's more red tape than green pasture.
We're small enough to know each other by first name and big enough for what matters - all with an independent spirit that thrives on personal attention and creativity.
I have a proven record as a successful freelance SEO Consultant of delivering high organic growth in SERPS and helping businesses succeed online.
What is the onboarding Process?
That's a good question and the process couldn't be simpler:
Arrange a Meeting
Lets jump on a quick zoom call to help understand your goals, learn about your company & importantly, start a positive business relationship
Build a Campaign
I will do some research & suggest to you the best SEO strategies to help you achieve your goals. If it all works out, then lets start working together
We have seen a significant increase in the performance of our website since working with Josh. His SEO consultancy has been invaluable in helping us improve the performance of our organic search as well as help define our on-going content strategy. Josh has always been very quick to respond to any queries and is always willing to help.
Working with Josh has been an absolute pleasure. His easy-going but professional manner means he can adapt his style according to a given situation. We have a great working relationship, and by consequence, together produce great results. The website is brilliant, and we are still working with Josh on this and SEO, where our rankings for searches prove to be an excellent investment. Truly professional and trustworthy, thanks, Josh!
Josh increased our Clicks for our main keyword by 578% in 6 months. Highly recommended.
Josh provides an excellent, responsive, thoughtful, and very professional service. He is always full of good ideas to make our website better. Highly recommended.
Technical SEO Consultant
A technical SEO consultation is an examination of the overall health and functionality of your website.
It checks all aspects that can affect how well you rank, like site speed or internal linking practices among others things to see if there are any issues with these settings which could be causing web crawlers problems when they visit our pages.
There is an ever-growing competition in the digital marketing space, a technical SEO audit performed by a technical SEO Consultant could be the difference between ranking on the first and second page of Google.
The Benefits of SEO for your business
- Your potential customers are always searching the internet so it's more important than ever to have your website ranking consistently high in Google search.
- With the help of a freelance SEO Consultant, you will be able to get more targeted visitors and better qualified leads!
- Achieve a high Return on Investment (ROI) which doesn't stop the moment you stop paid ads.
- Enjoy a higher click through rate, especially if you are in the top 3.
- SEO is long term so will provide steady sustainable results if done correctly.
- If your SEO is better than your competitors, you will outrank them and more often than that, be more successful. Learn about more benefits of SEO.
SEO Case Study
See how I helped one of my clients gain a 578% increase in clicks on their main keyword in 6 months.
SEO Consultancy FAQs
Hire an SEO Consultant UK
Would you like to discuss your next SEO project? Contact me today for your initial consultation
What is a freelance SEO Consultant?
- The main job of SEO consultants is to analyse and improve search engine results, website rankings and review incoming links. After analysing and reviewing the websites, the consultant offers expert guidance and recommendations on how best to get better rankings, links, and traffic. Thus ultimately bringing more revenue to a client by implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Search engine optimisation can be a complex process that involves many factors in order to rank higher and do better on search engines. Working with an SEO Specialist can help you overcome these tasks.
How to become an SEO Expert?
- An SEO expert is someone who can help you rank higher in search engines. They optimise websites to make them appear more relevant and accurate for people’s searches, which increases their visibility on the web as well!
- When you’re looking for a company to help increase traffic and rank higher on search engines like Google or Bing, there's no need look any further. Freelance SEO professionals know how important it is that your website be optimised with the right content in order make sure visitors stay as long-lasting customers!
- Find out how to become an SEO Expert.
What SEO Consulting methods do I use?
No matter how big or small your website is, I can help with everything from keyword research and link building to managing your site's content.
Together we will create and execute an SEO strategy that caters to the specific needs of your website.
Off Page SEO
The backbone of any successful SEO strategy is links, and if you want to be seen as credible or trustworthy it's critical that your website has an off-page optimisation plan with quality backlinks.
Obtaining trustworthy and relevant backlinks from respectable websites can take time however with the right process and methods, a good SEO consultant can get you there.
Understanding your competitor's SEO strategies can give you a valuable advantage in the game of online marketing.
We can assess their strengths and weaknesses to see whats working for them and perhaps what isn't. It's essential to learn which keywords they are targeting, their backlink profile, their content strategies & velocity and many other factors. Competitor analysis is vital to succeeding in a competitive SERP.
Keyword Research for SEO
Keywords are essential for any SEO campaign. They provide the foundation on which Google searches and its algorithms rest, so it pays off to focus heavily around them!
Keyword research is the process of understanding how to best reach your target customers when they are looking for something you offer. It's important because it will save time and money in advertising, as well as creating better content that people want!
Any SEO Consultant worth their salt will perform in-depth research that will find the best opportunities to drive traffic, sales and revenue to your website.
On Page SEO
The best way to get your site ranked is by not over-optimising and producing content that appeals equally in both the customer's eyes, as well as to Google's algorithm.
On Page SEO allows you to optimise every page in order to increase the chances of it ranking for any given keyword. An SEO will not undervalue this process and it forms a large part of my SEO Consultant london services.
Search Engine Optimisation FAQs
Why is Keyword Research so important?
Keyword research is one of the most important parts of an SEO consulting services. You have to know what keywords people are searching for before you can even think about how to optimize your website and get it ranked higher so that more customers will find you.
Some keywords are searched for more often than others. These words and phrases can make a big impact on your strategy, so it's important to know what they mean in order to improve their effectiveness.
People often make the mistake of optimising their websites for keywords that are irrelevant to what they actually sell. This can be detrimental as it may attract people who don't want or need your product, and do not return again in the future due to a poor experience with you.
Keywords should align completely with what products or services you offer so as not only to get more visitors but ones that provide value. In particular for local business.
The keywords that will bring the right kind of people to your website AND help you rank for what they are looking for is a precious commodity, and finding them can be difficult. But with careful research and some elbow grease, it's not impossible!
Finding the perfect keyword phrase to focus on can seem like an insurmountable task at times: how do I find something popular enough without being overcrowded by competitors? How do I make my site stand out amidst so many others vying for visitors’ attention? Am I using social media correctly? These are the questions a good SEO consultant will help you answer.